//Home Page // Blog
  1. // Youth & Young Adults

Six Free Webinars on Attracting Youth & Young Adults

Did you know that the average college graduate carries more than $20,000 in debt?

Did you know that less than a quarter of credit union directors are younger than 50, and only 6% are younger than 40?

Did you know that young credit union professionals value innovation and relationships more than salary?

We’ve partnered with the Filene Research Institute to bring research findings and useful advice to REAL Solutions credit unions. More than a jumble of data, this series of webinars brings insights to the range of challenges facing credit unions and promises solutions for attracting younger members, younger professionals, and younger volunteers.

Save these dates

• September 17, 2009 at 3:00 PM Eastern

• October 15, 2009 at 3:00 PM Eastern

• November 19, 2009 at 3:00 PM Eastern

• December 10, 2009 at 3:00 PM Eastern

• January 14, 2010 at 3:00 PM Eastern

• February 12, 2010 at 3:00 PM Eastern

Each 60-minute Webinar will distill research from Filene into action steps for credit unions. All REAL Solutions credit unions are invited to participate, free of charge.

For more info, leave a comment or send me an email at lkitsch [at] ncuf [dot] coop. Hope to “see” you there!

DiscussionLeave a Comment

1. Hi,

I’m interested in the webinars. Please let me know how I can participate. Thanks!

Liz Peacock Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union

2. I too am very interested in the webinars. Please let me know how to participate!

Thanks, Anne Pinkerton / UMassFive College FCU

3. The CU Tomorrow series will be open to any and all REAL Solutions Credit Union leadership and staff. If UMassFive College FCU is not a REAL Solutions Credit Union contact Bonnie Doolin at the League to get your credit union signed up. In the next couple of weeks call information will be sent to our credit unions through your state trade association. Thanks for your interest Anne. We look forward to your participation.

Lois Kitsch National Program Manger

4. Hi, We are interested in the webinars and if we can help in any way by gathering information to share from our credit unions that participated in this last year, please let us know. Thanks! Jill Weber, Wisconsin Credit Union League

5. We are interested in the webinars. Please let me know how to participate. Viewed most last year….good info. Thanks, Chris Rockweit – Fond du Lac Credit Union

6. I too am interested please let ,me know how I can participate