909 Summit Street
Sault Ste Marie, Michigan 49783
Presentations:REAL Solutions topics
- Payday Lending – The Credit Union Way
- Understanding and reaching multicultural consumers
- Strategies for attracting Youth & Young Adults to your Credit Union
- Developing Winning Partnerships – the Key to Growing your Credit Union
- Unleashing the Power of Passion – Products and Programs Targeted at People’s Passions
- Credit Union Growth – Developing Innovative Strategies
- Social Responsibility – It’s Actually Good Business!
- Document and Verify Your Good Deeds – The Benefits Will Surprise You!
- Developing Leading Edge Board Governance
- Strategic Planning Done Right! – Not just going through the motions!
- Assessing the CEO – A Key Board Responsibility!
- Board Composition and Succession – Getting the Dream Board!
- Measuring Board Performance – Removing the Double Standards!
- The Role of the Board – Or Why Board Govern and Leave Managers to Manage!
- CEO Succession Planning – How to Make Sure Your Credit Union is Prepared! Change – Boards Need to Cope with Change Too!
- Learning Taxation Lessons from Down Under
- Mergers – The Last Resort, Not the First Option!
- Developing the Best Member Service Culture for your Credit Union
- Managing Change Successfully!
- Putting What You Learn at Conferences into Practice!
- $1,500 (plus expenses)
Mark Lynch is a credit union consultant, who has been a credit union member for over 30 years and a credit union board director for over 20 years. Prior to moving to the United States from Australia in July 2004, he was the Deputy Chairman of Australian National Credit Union, then Australia’s largest credit union and the Volunteer & Resources Manager with the Australian Credit Union Foundation where he was responsible for increasing the profile of CUFA within the credit union movement and coordinating the efforts of the Development Educators Network. Lynch became an Australian Credit Union Development Educator in 1999 and a U.S. Credit Union Development Educator in 2001.
Lynch has been involved in consulting, speaking and training for many years. In both countries, he has spoken at numerous conferences and seminars on a wide range of topics and has conducted training courses for managers and employees on subjects including consultative selling, organizational structure and change, social auditing, leadership, self motivation and goal setting. He has consulted and trained board directors on all aspects of board governance and has facilitated strategic planning workshops and meetings for boards and managers.
As a REAL Solutions field coach, he is working with the Massachusetts and Connecticut Leagues to introduce the program in credit unions in Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
Mark can be reached at (906) 632-3036 or at mark.lynch@enterTRAINmentworks.com